DART LEAGUE GUIDELINES AS OF 1/18/2021:
26th Annual Minnesota Tournament Association Dart Championships April 15th – 18th, 2021
ENTRY DEADLINE MARCH 5TH, 2021
PAYMENT MUST BE TURNED IN WITH ENTRY FORM, PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OVER THE PHONE, CASH OR CHECK ONLY
Guidelines for Dart Players:
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Remember social distancing
- Avoid touching your face
- Wash your hands
- Keep a bottle of sanitizer in your dart case
- Two teams to a board
- Dart boards and tables should be 6 feet apart
- One person from the home team should be in charge of setting up the board and advancing the screens when need be. There should only be one person touching the board during all matches.
- The only person touching your darts should be you. Don’t Share Darts!
- Only one person at the toeing line at a time
- When heading to the bathroom or taking a break, wear a mask. When entering and exiting the building, wear a mask.
- Masks are to be worn into the bars and when you are not seated. It is optional if you wear your mask when it is your turn to play. Ultimately it is the bars decision on when the mask should be worn.
- In the event that the bar that you are to play at closes because of COVID, there will be alternative places to play.
- If a player were to be ill, please reschedule and make up at a different time if you are unable to find a substitute.
UPDATED SCHEDULES FOR DART LEAGUE NOW AVAILABLE 1/13/2021
2021 MTA DART SIGN UP AND SCHEDULE NOW AVAILABLE 1/13/2021