8 Ball Leagues
FINAL 4 @ THE LOG CABIN AND THE OASIS SATURDAY, APRIL 24TH
Guidelines for Pool Players:
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Remember social distancing
- Avoid touching your face
- Wash your hands
- Keep a bottle of sanitizer in your pool case
- Bring your own cue and chalk if possible
- Rack your own rack of balls
- Use your own cue or the same bar cue for all matches
- One team to a table
- One person at the table at all times
- Masks are to be worn into the bars and when you are not seated. It is optional if you wear your mask when it is your turn to play. Ultimately it is the bars decision on when the mask should be worn.
- In the event that the bar that you are to play at closes because of COVID, there will be alternative places to play.
- If a player were to be ill, please reschedule and make up at a different time if you are unable to find a substitute.
- https://compusport.ca/CS/Guides/Set%20up%20a%20League%20with%20CompuSport%20V3.pdf – GO TO THIS LINK AND SCROLL TO PAGE 30 FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO DO COMPUSPORT ON YOUR PHONE
UPDATED SCHEDULES FOR POOL LEAGUE NOW AVAILABLE 1/13/2021
2021 MTA POOL SIGN UP AND SCHEDULE NOW AVAILABLE 1/13/2021
SPONSOR CHECKS MADE OUT TO MINNESOTA PASTIME. YOUR WEEKLY DUES CHECKS WILL BE MADE OUT TO YOUR LEAGUE.